The facilities at the Temple Complex include two air-conditioned halls, situated in the ground and first floors of the Samaj, which are used regularly by the Samaj for various religious and cultural activities. These halls are extended on a package basis to the public for conducting religious functions such as marriages, upanayanams, Sashtiabdhapoorthi, Sathabhishekam and other functions, social and cultural activities on those days when the halls are not required by the Samaj. Lift facility is available for access to the halls.
While the first floor hall shall be used only for the performance of the functions, the ground floor hall shall be used for dining. The halls can be used from 5.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. No one will be allowed to sleep in the halls.
The booking of the halls shall be made at the Samaj’s office at the temple complex from 8.00 to 10.30 a.m. and 5.00 to 8.30 p.m. on all days.
Application for booking the halls must be made only in the prescribed form. Allotment will be on first-come, first-served basis.
Charges for utilities-:
Electricity, Gas, and cleaning charges are included in the total compensation. However the Samaj will restrict the use of Air-conditioner for a maximum of 8 hours in a day.
5 air-conditioned guest rooms and 1 ordinary guest room are available for usage by the applicant. The applicant can book the required number of rooms along with the hall booking or at a later, atleast one week prior to the date of the functions. The check-in timing for the guestrooms will be 11.00 p.m. and check-out will not be later that 10.00 p.m. on the last day of booking.
The applicant will have to pay full charges for whole day (no partial bookings) for usage of the halls at the time of booking only. Details of the compensation for the halls, guest rooms, can be obtained from the Samaj office. GST and other taxes will be levied as per the prevailing statutory Tax rules.
The applicant will have to pay a refundable security deposit at the time of booking. The applicant and his guests/invitees will take proper care to keep the hall(s), its passages and premises, equipment, utensils, vessels, items of decoration, electrical fittings, etc., in a neat and undamaged condition. Any damage caused to the property including electrical, sanitary and other fitting by the applicant at the time of usage will be recovered from the security deposit as decided by the Samaj. The security deposit will be refunded 5 days after the functions, after adjusting the cost of any damages to the Samaj property.
Rules and regulations governing the use and maintenance of the halls will have to be strictly adhered to. A copy of the rules and regulations can be obtained from the Samaj Office.
- The facilities once booked are not transferable to any other person or to any other date.
- The Samaj may at its discretion revise the compensation and/or security deposit from time to time and the applicant agrees to pay the compensation applicable on the actual date(s) of use of the halls.
- The amount paid as advance for using the facilities will be refunded if the applicant is not able to avail the facilities due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, graded deductions linked to the period between the date of the function and the date on which the cancellation is made, will be adjusted and the balance will be refunded. GST, if any, paid will be refunded in full..
- Interior Decoration furniture, extra lighting, etc. shall be arranged by the applicant and shall use only the services of interior decorators approved by the Samaj.
- Catering including the cooking shall be arranged by the applicant. The applicant is free to engage caterer of his choice but he shall obtain cooking vessels, serving vessels, eating plates, cutlery, crockery, etc. only from the contractor approved by the Samaj.
- The applicant, if required, shall engage the Nadaswaram Vidwan approved by the Samaj (within the premises only)
- Because of the need for adequate ventilation and for clearing smoke from the Homams performed during weddings, upanayanams, Sashtiapthapoorthi, etc., the A.C. unit will be switched off during the performance of Homams/Havens.
- Preparation and/or serving of non-vegetarian food, storing, serving and consumption of alcoholic drinks/beverages, smoking in the temple area and sleeping in the hall between 00 p.m.and 4.00 a.m. are strictly prohibited.
- The applicant can get the invitation cards / letters printed with the full name of the hall as under: