Thiruchembur Matrimonial Services
TCM Matrimony (TCMM), is a personal matchmaking advisor and is a platform providing matrimony assistance and targeted advertising services for matchmaking alliances through an integrated website and mobile application. TCMM helps to promote and advertise the individual’s profile to the prospective alliance partner to enable a ‘Connect’ from or with a prospective profile, this being a first step in seeking an alliance for matrimony. The access to TCMM website is free and is enabled after a membership to this service is accorded.
Welcome to TCM Matrimony (TCMM), your personal matchmaking advertiser. TCMM is a platform providing matrimony assistance and targeted advertising services for matchmaking alliances through an integrated website and mobile application. TCMM helps you promote and advertise your profile to the prospective alliance partner to enable a ‘Connect’ from or with a prospective profile, this being a first step in seeking an alliance for matrimony. The access to TCMM website is free and is enabled after a membership to this service is accorded from TCMM Registration process.
- To register as a member of TCMM or use this Site, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males). The TCMM site is only to facilitate personal advertisement for lawful marriage alliance between persons who are legally competent to enter into matrimony under the laws to which they are subject. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time TCMM is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, TCMM reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to TCMM. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. TCMM may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to TCMM. If TCMM terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you. Certain provisions of this Agreement including sections 4, 5, 7 and sections 9 to14, of this Agreement shall remain effective even on termination. Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The TCMM Site is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of generating Connects from relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to TCMM or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of TCMM and should not use the TCMM Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- TCMM reserves the right in it’s sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, sms text messages, in-app notifications and calls fromTCMM and members of TCMM as long as you are a registered member of TCMM. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matchmaking advertising service, matchmaking enquiries and promotions.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on TCMM. TCMM reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
- Except for the purpose of promoting/advertising your profile for matchmaking purposes, you cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other TCMM Members. AlthoughTCMM cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off theTCMM Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
- In order to protect TCMM and/or its Members from any abuse / misuse, TCMM reserves the right to take appropriate steps as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in order to protect interest of other Members.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE’s, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with TCMM and/or its members.
- TCMM reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- TCMM Members are expected to exercise simple precautions for their privacy and safety. A suggestive guideline of such precautions is enlisted under “Security Tips”. By becoming a Member you hereby agree to abide and adhere to the said Tips.
- TCMM Members who subscribe to the TCMM Servicehereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that youhave read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Proprietary Rights in the Content on TCMM
TCMM owns and retains all proprietary rights in the TCMM Site and the TCMM Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of TCMM, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by TCMM without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
- Content Posted on the Site.
By registering your profile for the services it is implied that as a user you unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions.
- TCM Matrimony Service practices a policy of no tolerance towards objectionable or offensive content and abusive users.
- A detailed tutorial of how to fill a profile will be communicated before your onboarding process on the app. Every registered filled in profile will be carefully assessed by designated teams with respect to the content and the context as filled up by the user.
- In case the content is found objectionable, offensive or abusive, the user will be communicated regarding the unacceptable content and the user will have to resubmit the information with acceptable content. This resubmitted information will again be scrutinized and in case found suitable, the same would be approved. In case after repeated requests the user fails to submit acceptable information, the specific user’s registration will be barred permanently.
- As a user you can report another user who has used abusive or offensive language or unacceptable behaviour including language through the Report User facility. We have a red alert system where in such cases are instantly identified, attended to and resolved. Also as a user you in case you find any abusive or offensive content on the platform, you can report the same through the contact details given in the Advisor Tab in the Application or email / phone details given on the website and such content will be permanently removed.
- As soon as you select the Report User option for a particular user who has used abusive, offensive language or exhibited unacceptable behaviour, or for any other matter, thatspecific user will be blocked in the system till the matter is investigated. This user will not be able to connect with you or communicate with you through this platform thereafter.
- Our team will investigate your complaint with regard to the reason why you sought to block a user within 24 hours and you will be communicated how the resolution has taken place. As a standard practice our team will remove all objectionable and abusive content pertaining to a user or from any section in the application or website and the user who has provided such abusive, objectionable, offending or indecent content will be ejected from the platform.
- Agreement with regard to the treatment of content on the platform:
- You understand and agree that TCMM may at its own discretion, delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, “Content”) that in the sole judgment of TCMM violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either TCMMand/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to TCMM the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to TCMM members from time to time.
- You shall use the Services only to promote your profile and to reach out to other Members for the purpose of driving a ‘Connect’ from relevant matches. You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, audio assets, video assets, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available toTCMM or TCMM members, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member’s/person’s sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not TCMM) are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. TCMM does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will TCMM be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. TCMM reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, TCMM may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence,TCMM may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- By posting Content/ advertising to any public area of TCMM, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TCMM, and other TCMMMembers, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. TCMM will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the TCMM Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL’s, and email addresses.
- Copyright Policy.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the TCMM service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us in writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site.
- Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other TCMM Members. TCMM reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.TCMM also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, TCMM is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. TCMM expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
- TCMM is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with theTCMM Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of theTCMM Service whether online or offline.
- TCMM assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by TCMM to its Members.
- TCMM is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the TCMM Service.
- Under no circumstances will TCMM be responsible for anyloss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the TCMM Site or transmitted to TCMM Members.
- The exchange of matchmaking profile(s) through or by “TCMM” is not a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from/by TCMM. TCMM shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to matrimonial relations) established pursuant to the use of TCMM.
- The Site and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and TCMMexpressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particularpurpose or non-infringement. TCMM cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the TCMM Service.
- TCMM expressly disclaims any liability or responsibilitywhatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to TCMMby any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- TCMM does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and TCMM reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site.TCMM does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
- Limitation on Liability.
In no event will TCMM be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or theTCMM Service, even if TCMM has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, TCMM’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to TCMM, for the Service during the term of membership.
- If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Mumbai, India only.
- By becoming a Member of the TCMM service, you agree to receive certain specific email from TCMM and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the TCMM service, contains the entire agreement between you and TCMMregarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- TCM Matrimony (TCMM) trademark will be applied for by ThiruchemburMurugan Temple, Sri SubramaniaSamajChheda Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai 400089 Maharashtra India.
By becoming a member of TCMM and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
In case of any concern regarding a possible misuse, you may follow the below mentioned steps to register a complaint:
Go to the concerned profile and report misuse against the profile by selecting Report User on the mobile app
2. The complaint would be acted upon by our Safety Desk
3. You can then always reach out to our grievance cell by writing togrievance cell at email@example.com any escalations.
TCMM to assist Mumbai Police / Statutory Investigation Agency
TCMM will endeavour to provide all possible assistance to the Mumbai Police (Cyber Crime Investigation Cell) or any other statutory investigation agency to tackle fraudulent users of TCMM, on being specifically instructed by the said authorities to do so.
- To report fraud or misuse, login to the TCMM full website and contact us.
If you have any questions about this service agreement, please login to theTCMM full website and contact us.
- What information does TCMM collect/track about me?
TCMM is an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for the purpose of matchmaking. In order to do provide the services, TCMM will ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site. (This information includes physical / mental disability.) (Of course, all TCMM visitors may browse the site, search member profiles and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information.)
Information Collected/Tracked by TCMM
TCMM gathers two types of information:
Information users submit; and
ii. Information not directly submitted.
- Information users submit
There are two types of user-submitted information we collect: Public and Private. We define Public information as personal information that may be displayed on the site at the behest of the member, such as gender, age, height, telephone number, photograph, etc. Private information is defined as any information that allows others to contact a user other than through TCMM or allows the collection of information about the user other than what is displayed on the site.
- Public:In order to make the services of advertising to the relevant targeted members, we gather personal information, which may or may not include: customer-specified TCMM username, gender, age, religion, income range, profession, telephone number, preference/lifestyle information, general geographic location, photograph and horoscope.
- Private:This information is gathered from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. This information includes, but is not limited to: email address, first name, last name, credit card number or checking account information for payment, a user-specified password, mailing address, zip code and telephone number.
TCMM also allows members to submit public and private information on behalf of others – child/ward, sibling or friend. If such child/ward, sibling or friend does not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
FRAMING: We may utilize framing techniques to make it appear that the user is still on the web site when they are actually on a third party web site.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: From time-to-time our site may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, and age).
TCMM AFFILIATE PARTNERS: The Affiliate Partner program is a vehicle for other websites to link to TCMM. No personal member information is exchanged with the Affiliate Partner.
Additional Features of the Site :-
TESTIMONIALS: Satisfied users of TCMM have chosen to post testimonials on our web site. All permissions have been obtained to post these testimonials.
LIVE CHAT: TCMM has tied up with LIVE person for it’s live chat feature on the mobile applications. Information you provide on chat is stored on the LIVE person’s server but is not used by them. TCMM also saves chats for tracking and MIS purpose. If you use our online instant messaging function on the mobile application, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of this platform, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in this platform.
- Information not directly submitted
AGGREGATE:This is information we collect that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all users to the site.
What does TCMM do with the information it collects/tracks?
TCMM uses the information it collects in the following ways:
- Information users submit
Public:Public information supplied by members is an advertisement intended to be viewed by visitors to the site. This information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. Public information cannot be used to identify a specific member by address, etc (except photograph, posting of which is voluntary). All members also have an option to post their telephone number. Members can choose to share their telephone number with the prospective matches at their own discretion. This display preference can be changed anytime by the member by visiting the My Contact Details page on the full website and opting not to display the telephone number and other contact details to other members.
Private: We primarily use member’s email addresses and mobile number to verify enrollment and to send system emails on behalf of other members. Email addresses are not disclosed to members. We may also use user’s email address, mobile number and in-app notifications to send news regarding our site or our group sites, but the users may choose not to receive such emails by unsubscribing. Email addresses and mobile numbers may also be used in private correspondence with the user for customer service issues. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. All other private information submitted by the user is confidential and is not disclosed except as required by law or to protect members of TCMM. All private information except financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration can be updated or deleted by the user at any time, as follows:-
Updating public information:
- Login to your TCMM account through the mobile application
- Go to My Profile
- Use Edit options in the page to update relevant information and submit
NOTE: To prevent misuse of the system, some information such as date of birth can be changed only on request. To do so, go to Help and use the Write to Customer Relations option.
Updating private information:
- Login to your TCMM account and go to My Profile
- Update relevant information and submit
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: Contact and other information collected for contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information collected is used to monitor or improve the site usage experience..
TCMM’S AFFILIATE PARTNERS:Information submitted by the Affiliate Partner is used for establishing and maintaining a business relationship. No personal or business information is shared outside the relationship between TCMM and the Affiliate Partner. Affiliate Partners may not view or access private information of TCMMsubscribers.
TCMM allows members to write messages to other members to advertise their personal profile for matrimonial alliance. While TCMM exercises reasonable care to prevent site misuse, we strongly recommend you establish the authenticity and intent of members before giving out personally identifiable information in such messages.
- Information not directly submitted
We use your server IP address, and browser-type related information in the general administration of our website.
As a matrimonial service we endeavour to provide transparency in the dealings of members on our website. Hence, we display details such as Last Online date in member profiles, and also provide notifications of read messages to the sending member.
We may store member login ids of users and their IP addresses for certain activities they perform for security purposes in order to track down the person in case of illegal activities.
With whom does TCMM share the information it collects/tracks?
Tell me about links with other sites.
TCMM may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that TCMM is not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by TCMM.
Tell me about Cookies.
- help a website recognize repeat users;
- facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of the site;
- allow a site to track usage behavior;
- compile aggregate data for content improvements; and
- undertake targeted advertising.
Please note that cookies are used only to recollect information sent to your computer from TCMM. We CANNOT access any information not sent by TCMM.
Tell me about TCMM policy on correcting, updating or removing personal information.
TCMM allows you to modify or remove both public and private information from our database. Private information such as financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration however cannot be changed or removed by the user.
Tell me about security of my personal information.
TCMM takes every precaution to protect your information, both online and offline.
When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL.
While we may use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect your information offline. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transaction and once we receive it. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We have also done everything in our power to prevent misuse of photographs. Apart from not allowing photographs to be downloaded or copied, we have watermarked them with the TCMM logo. This acts as a further deterrent for illegal use elsewhere.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, please login to the full website and contact us.
Tell me about TCMM’s email policy.
We use email extensively to help you find your match on TCMM. Our main email products and services include:
- Member responses to your profile (called Connect Alert);
- Partner matches for you (called Connections); and
- Periodical Newsletters updating you of the latest features on our site.
Occasionally, we may also send you:
- Announcements of special events which TCMM is associated with; or
- Special offers from partner sites or group sites, which we believe are useful for you.
As a TCMM member, you are automatically subscribed to all of the above, as an integral part of our matchmaking services to you. However, at any time, you may choose to manage your subscriptions to one or more of the above (except Contact Alert). All our emails will carry a link to help you do this. You can also independently manage your email subscription using the Email / SMS Alerts settings on the full website.
We reiterate that we will never sell / rent out your email address to any third party, unless you expressly permit us to do so. In fact, we do not allow ANYONE to see your email address, not even other TCMM members.